Questions and thoughts about collecting tools.


Postby Dennis » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:26 pm

I have a couple of PT-1 trammel bars. I had heard or seen somewhere that there was a piece made to connect two of these together to extend the trammel bar. Is this true? If so, what was the connector piece called?
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Return to Tool Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest