Update?

Moderator: Michael

Update?

Postby quiinc » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:29 am

Just checking to see if there's an updated shipping estimate on this much-anticipated tool. I've got several projects I've been holding off on as I wait to get my hands on it. Seems like it's sure to be a winner. Last I saw, I think, it was shipping in late July.
quiinc

Postby Michael » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Yes, it is late July now, as late as it ever could be! The DJ-1 should be headed out the door in probably 2 weeks. There were some anodizing delays because even in this economy there are still some businesses that are busy. It is a good thing, but it does indeed delay our shipment. All is looking good for these and I'll keep you abreast of more details when I get them.
Thanks!
Michael
Michael
Site Admin

Postby John » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:21 pm

The entire first production run of the DJ-1 entered our warehouse on Monday, Aug 25th. It takes a day or two to log them in and shrink wrap the boxes (theft deterrent). They will begin shipping on Wed and we anticipate all of them being in the delivery stream over the following 5 business days.

Thanks for your patience--they are beautiful and work...oh my, they work fantastic.

Of course you all will be the final judge and we hope you share your uses in this forum--with a brand new product it is fun to learn from each other.

--John
John
Site Admin

Return to General DJ-1 Questions and Observations