Drivel Starved Nation-
This I know about the DSN; you have too much time on your hands. You cannot possibly justify spending time on this Totally Awesome and Worthless Blog. And you love solving a mystery.
So, here is a new mystery tool for you to ponder.
The rules to get your hands on this incredible gizmo/contraption/device/awesomeness for FREE are at the end of this post! But first some clues…
1) What you see below is approximately 300mm in length. You can figure out the rest.
2) It is made from anodized aluminum.
3) Contains one rare earth magnet
4) The knurled knob has three positions.
5) There are functions for the two positions shown.
6) Has absolutely nothing to do with a banjo.
7) No, we can’t find organic aluminum, so it is an alloy.
8) It’s fun.
9) I want one real bad.
10) I will not wager any money on the winner being a graduate of the University of Northern South Dakota.
THE MYSTERY TOOLS CONTEST RULES IN REGULAR SIZE PRINT!
Don’t ask for any clues, simply state what it is and why the three settings. That is all. If your guess is off-the-mark, or better yet, lame-ass, I will reply with OBS which of course everybody knows stands for Obnoxious Buzzer Sound.
Sound fun? Good luck!The first person to get it wins it. Everybody else is … a loser!
-Your Favorite Tool Potentate
PS: Like all good contests, judges like me are totally open to bribes. The cash kind. FYI.
Play along – We look forward to hearing your guesses!! But you have to play to win.. so if you don’t play you can’t win. Contests are fun, and if you don’t think so well then move along. I won’t give clues without the bribe just a final reminder. It’s a Mystery tool get it and win it or don’t…