This is a friendly reminder that Bridge City will be exhibiting at the Woodworking in America conference October 2-4. Location is at the Valley Forge Convention Center.
This should be fun because we will be exhibiting prototypes of the following;
- The Tool Too Sexy for Mass Production
- The Tool You Will Want Real Bad (KM-1)
- The MG-5 Black Chrome Marking Gauge
- A working prototype of the Jointmaker Pro v2
- The DJ-1 Drilling Jig
- And a bunch of other cool stuff.
The exhibit hall will be open to the public we are told, so come on by and visit with either Michael or myself–we hope to see you there!